To those not directly involved in literature but appreciative of Wisława Szymborska’s work we offer ‘literary weekends’ in Krakow: short-term stays of several days in Wisława Szymborska’s flat combined with participation in cultural events. Specifically:
– tour of the Wisława Szymborska exhibition entitled Szymborska’s Drawer at Szołayski House, a branch of the National Museum in Krakow
– guided walk around the city to places relevant to Wisława Szymborska
– coffee at the Nobelists’ Cafe, part of the Empik bookshop in the Market Square
We are also prepared to organize guests’ time during their stay based on their individual preferences.
The flat is fully furnished, situated on the first floor, with 3 balconies. It has a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet, a changing room, and two bedrooms, each with a comfortable bed, a wardrobe and a work desk.
- kitchen: dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle;
- washing machine
- parking space in a fenced yard near the block of flats;
- bedlinen and towels;
- there is no television set in the flat;
Should you have any questions regarding short-term stays, available dates and stay packages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone:
+48 505 100 616.
Funds raised by our literary weekends will be used for the furtherance of the objects stated in the Foundation’s Statutes, including financial support to writers in a difficult situation, our residency programme, and the Adam Włodek Fund which grants stipends to young artists.