In 2019, in collaboration with the Krakow Festival Office, we have prepared two residencies: for the winner of the Paszport Polityki award in literature and for writers from Quebec – guests of a UNESCO Cities of Literature Exchange Programme.
We are currently looking for partners in organizing residency programmes in this flat.
We are open to working with Polish and foreign institutions alike. We also offer short-term lettings to accommodate visiting guests of cultural institutions.
The flat is available for stays of several days, one week, one month, or two months in length.
What we offer:
- flat (on first floor, with 3 balconies): living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, changing room, and two bedrooms, each with a comfortable bed, wardrobe, and a work desk;
- washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, kettle;
- Wi-Fi Internet;
- parking space in a fenced yard near the block of flats;
- cleaning, fresh bedlinen and towels;
- a welcome packet of books from the Foundation;
- Kraków public transport card (for longer stays, if required);
- promotional activities relating to the resident’s stay in Szymborska’s flat